New Alresford Town Council
The Local Plan Process
Technical documents written as part of the site assesment proces and proposal for development at Sun Lane These included:
Documents relating to the preparation of the Local Plan
- Local Plan Document (LP1) that is in the process of being adopted by Winchester City Council (WCC) to which all Local Plans and Neighbourhood Plans will need to comply after adoption. (This is a 200 page document and may take some time to download.)
- Extracts from LP1 that are relevant to Alresford.
- NATC input to Plans for Places including housing targets.
- NATC final Input to Blueprint Process
- The National Planning Policy Framework (NPF) which sets out the Government's planning policies and requirements for England
- Infrastructure Study - Evidence Base Document
- Employment Prospects, Employment Land and Demographic Projections A review prepared by DTZ for WCC. This review also covers the housing need.for the District.
- The Open Spaces Strategy document for Alresford prepared by WCC. This summarises existing Open Spaces in the town and highlights deficiencies.
- The Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA) sets out the areas that land owners have indicated that they are prepared to release for development. It has no statutory backing.
- A map of the SHLAA sites.
- New Alresford Healthcheck 2008 A document prepared by the community setting out a vision for Alresford for the 20 years to 2028.
- A 2009 update to the 2008 Healthcheck report
- A survey of Housing Needs carried out in September 2010
- GiveUs5 A survey carried out in 2009 by the Alresford Town partnership to establish the top five priorities for the town.
- What would you like to do and where? A survey of Perins School pupils carried out in 2009.
- A Parish Profile for New Alresford prepared by WCC during the consultation process for LP1
- A map of New Alresford
Douments specifically related to local Plan 2
- Alresford Data Pack
- Settlement Boundary Review
- Site Allocation Checklist
- Guidance Notes
- Infrastructure Delivery Plan